Re: Interest in Adding Driver dialog to Nautilus files and GTK+ Project for GSo 2015

Hey Check,

On Tue, Mar 03, 2015 at 06:53:37PM +0100, Check Nyah wrote:
I am Nyah check.  I have been on the mailing list for some time now looking
fora suitable project with a mentor. I am interested in working on the
above project. I have c and Java experience. I am a 2013 GSocer and I'm
interested in working on nautilus this summer. I  will like to know
the expectations on how to get selected for this project.

You can find generic instructions about applying as a student for GNOME
on https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/Students
Once you are in touch with potential mentors for this project, they
should be able to give you more specifics about their expectations (and
Carlos is indeed the right person to contact now ;)

Hope that helps, and let us know if you have more questions about this
:)

Christophe