Interest in Adding Driver dialog to Nautilus files and GTK+ Project for GSo 2015

Hello,

I am Nyah check.  I have been on the mailing list for some time now looking fora suitable project with a mentor. I am interested in working on the above project. I have c and Java experience. I am a 2013 GSocer and I'm interested in working on nautilus this summer. I  will like to know the expectations on how to get selected for this project.

Thanks,
Nyah

--
 Functions delay binding; data structures induce binding. Moral: Structure data late in the programming process.