People from India attending GUADEC 2014

Hello folks,

Since the sponsorship offers have been sent to most of the people, most of you who were dependent on the sponsorship would have decided by now whether you will be attending the GUADEC 2014 or not.

Congratulations for all those whose have got the sponsorship offers, thanks to the GNOME Foundation for sponsoring.

I was thinking it would be great if GNOME SoC students from India attending GUADEC get to know each other. If we live nearby, may be we can accompany each other traveling to EU. :)

So, I am Pranav, from Himachal Pradesh, India, planning to attend GUADEC - 2014 curious in knowing other fellow gsocers attending GUADEC.

Please reply to this thread so that we can know each other or may contact each other.

Pranav Kant,
Department of Computer Science
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
http://pricked.in/