Re: Attention Volunteers! :)

Hello,

I hope everyone is all set to be a part of GUADEC'14. This might be the 1st GUADEC for a lot of you and I thus, by my experience last year encourage you to sign up for volunteering. Its a great way to meet a lot of people and do out bit towards organizing the event :)
And so to help the organizing team in all their efforts, lets all make sure that we d our volunteering duties right. Below are some of the points listed you might want to check off your Volunteer-TODO-List:

Apart from this it is necessary that you show up for the Volunteer Meeting on 26th July, 2014 @8:30 AM (at the Venue). Please check the changed schedule to make sure you dont miss out on anything :)

Since it is important to confirm how many of you are willing to Volunteer, please reply to me with the confirmation that you will be coming for the same.

Cheers,
Shivani Poddar.