Introduction Mail - Victor Toso

Hi there,

My name is Victor Toso, I'm 25 years old and currently living in
Campinas, Brazil.

This summer I'll be working in a few new plugins of Grilo [0] like
Music Brainz [1] and thetvdb [2] and I'll be integrating them to GNOME
Videos and GNOME Music, in order to implement TV Series support to
Videos [3] and improve user experience.

This is my second year in Google Summer of Code, last year I've worked
exclusively on Grilo, in order to making possible to write plugins in
Lua [4].
I had a great time and I've learned a lot.

I'm happy to be here again this year and to meet you all.

If you are interested in the project or just wanna chat, feel free to
mail me or talk to me on IRC (toso) at #grilo
I'll keep my project status updated in my blog [5].

I guess this is it,

happy hacking!

[0] https://live.gnome.org/Grilo
[1] http://musicbrainz.org/