Introduction Mail - Saurav Agarwalla

Hello everyone,

I am Saurav Agarwalla, a 3rd year undergraduate student at Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (BITS Pilani) - Hyderabad Campus studying B.E. (Hons) Computer Science with M.Sc. (Hons) Physics in a 5­ year undergraduate program.

I have been selected for Google Summer of Code and I am going to work on GNOME Photos[1] wherein I plan to add support for PicasaWeb. You can find more information on the project's wiki page[2].

The mentor for my project is Debarshi Ray.

Looking forward to a fun-filled and exciting summer with all of you.

Happy hacking!

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Photos
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2014/Projects/SauravAgarwalla_PhotosPicasaWeb
--