Introduction - Date and Time in System Settings

Hi all!

My name is Kalev Lember and I'm studying at the Chalmers university in
Gothenburg, Sweden.

I am really excited to have been selected for this year's summer of
code! I will be working on GNOME System Settings, implementing the new
design for the Date and Time panel. This includes working on both
gnome-control-center and gnome-settings daemon modules.

I'm hoping to meet most of you at GUADEC; putting together my travel
application just now!

See you guys around!

Kalev