Introduction - Dual screen capable presentation tool in Documents

Hi everybody,

I am Alessandro (sciamp), GSoC 2013 student based in Florence (Italy).
The project is about creating a view on the presenter screen with some
goodies to enhance the presentation (like the next slide, elapsed
time, notes..).

Feel free to ask questions or say hi, I'm sciamp on IRC, I'm hanging
on #documents, #gnome-love, #evince, #gnome-hacker and of course #soc
!

Nice to meet you all!
sciamp (pronounced like sh-amp (like in *sh*ut  and *amp*lifier))