Introduction- Saumya Pathak

Hi !

I am Saumya Pathak, pursuing my Bachelors degree at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India.
I have been selected as a part of the Outreach Program for Women. I will be working on the project GNOME Event website manager. This project will be basically aimed at developing a system to ease the setting up of new GNOME conference websites, including call for speakers, registration, schedule, etc.
I am really excited to be a part of this program :)

Thanks