Re: Introduction - Enhancement of PDF annotations in Evince

Hey Gökçen,

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 07:12:12PM +0200, Gökçen Eraslan wrote:
My project is to enhance annotation support of Evince document viewer which
is currently very limited
Sounds cool! I am happy to see more people getting involved with Evince
:) Do you mind mentioning what Evince is currently missing and what you
intend to work on? Do you want to implement support for reading  more
annotations? Or rather creating them?

Cheers,
  Tobi