Introduction - Meg Ford - GNOME Sound Recorder

Hi all,

I'm Meg Ford, and I'm going to be writing  a new sound recorder app [0] [1] for GNOME with the help of my mentor, Sebastian Dröge. My nick is m_22, and I am usually on #gnome-design, #gnome-women, #opw, #documents, #gnome-music, and I will be hanging out in #gstreamer and #_javascript_ as well :) So I'm pretty easy to find on irc!

You can see code my on github if you like [2], and also you can read my blog [3].

Good luck, and have a fun summer!

See you around,
Meg

[0] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/m_22/39001