Introduction - Break Timer application

Hello!

My name is Dylan McCall, and I'm really excited that my GSOC project
was accepted! This summer I'm going to be working on a lovely new
break timer application[1]. Think of it as a happy medium between
Workrave and gnome-typing-break. I will be picking up from some
designs that are on the wiki[2], and I'm hoping to collaborate with a
few different teams to build something that really works well :)

You can find me on irc.gnome.org as dylan-m, and I'm on Twitter
(dylanmccall) and a bunch of other places. Please say hello! I'd love
to meet you.

[1] https://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2013/Projects/DylanMccall_BreakTimer
[2] https://live.gnome.org/Design/Apps/Potential/BreakTimer

--