Re: Windows port of PyGObject Introspection/GSoC

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:25 PM, John Stowers <john stowers gmail com> wrote:
Hi

Hi,

I'm not sure of this aspect of the mentor rules, if multiple mentors are
allowed, but there are many of us with varying degrees of success and
experience building the PyG??? stack on windows. I encourage any of those to
add their names to the project idea on
https://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2013/Ideas

I think this project would be best served by some amalgam of all our
experiences coupled with the enthusiasm of a student to actually finish it.

In any case I would be happy to mentor, assisted or otherwise.

The rules don't explicitly allow to have multiple mentors and we need
to decide of one person who will be in charge of filling evaluations
in. However, we can have as many informal mentors as we wish, though
keeping it to a reasonable number would be sound, so that the student
knows who to refer to in case they need to. So feel free to add names
on the wiki page, but make sure we have one mentor and then put the
other ones as co-mentors.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Summer of Code admin