Re: Windows port of PyGObject Introspection/GSoC

On 2013-03-26 23:25, John Stowers wrote:
I encourage any of those to add their names to the project
idea onĀ https://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2013/Ideas [1]

Done.

I think this project would be best served by some amalgam of all our
experiences coupled with the enthusiasm of a student to actually
finish it.

In any case I would be happy to mentor, assisted or otherwise.

I'll be happy to lend all the time I can spare to assist in getting
this back on track. Note I'm still having very little free time atm
due to newborn baby duties and I don't expect this to change back
like it was last year ever again, but it's slowly getting better :)

mvg,
Dieter