Re: Introduction - Date and Time in System Settings

Hi Kalev.

Will that involve being able to change the format for how date & time are presented in GNOME Shell/elsewhere without changing your locale?

I'm generally an advocate of iso8601, but my environment is German.  Since the date format string building was moved from js/dateTime.js in gnome-desktop's WallClock, I can't trivially just edit some JS anymore, and now need to recompile gnome-wall-clock.c each time my system updates. ;_;

Cheerio!
   Richard