Re: Introduction - Date and Time in System Settings

2013-06-07 01:10, Richard Schwarting skrev:
Hi Kalev.

Will that involve being able to change the format for how date & time
are presented in GNOME Shell/elsewhere without changing your locale?

Hi Richard,

The new designs include a way to switch from between 24h and AM/PM
display. Would that be sufficient for you?

https://live.gnome.org/Design/SystemSettings/DateAndTime#Guidelines

I'm generally an advocate of iso8601, but my environment is German.
Since the date format string building was moved from js/dateTime.js in
gnome-desktop's WallClock, I can't trivially just edit some JS anymore,
and now need to recompile gnome-wall-clock.c each time my system
updates. ;_;

Ah, interesting. Do you happen to have a gnome-wall-clock.c patch at
hand? I'd like to see what you are changing there.

Kalev