Introduction - Responsive Design(Saumya Dwivedi)

Hello,
I am Saumya Dwivedi, an under-graduate in Computer Science in IIIT-Hyderabad. I have been selected as part of OPW program. I would be working on responsive design of GNOME main website and meanwhile work on refactoring of templates and cleaning up the entire CSS file structure.

My irc nick is saumyad and I mostly hang around in #marketing and #webhackers. I am really excited to work in this project and look forward to a fun summer!

Best wishes to everyone :)

-
Saumya