Introduction - Aruna - GNOME Documentation

Hello everyone.

I'm Aruna, an engineering student from Bangalore, India, currently in my final semester.[1]

I'm going to be working on porting the Aisleriot and Seahorse documentation to Mallard.

Besides my FOSS activities, I'm also involved in writing, love Indian carnatic music and like taking long walks on my own.

I'll be recording my OPW progress here: http://www.gardengnoming.wordpress.com. It's a little foolish and not serious as of now, but I'm hoping to make it much nicer once I get started with the internship

I won't be on the irc till the 6th of June since I am stuck with exams(Let's hope I do well!). If I'm around though, I'm bound to be on #docs and #opw. Do come by and say hi. :)

Have a fun summer!

Warmly,
Aruna

[1]https://live.gnome.org/Aruna%20Sankaranarayanan