Re: interns' lightning talks at GUADEC

Hey Sindhu,

2013/7/28 Sindhu S <sindhus live in>:
I will go over my key points on the flight to Prague and when can we reherse
the talk in Brno?

The lightning talk session is on the 4th, we'll have lunch all
together on the 1st if I'm not mistaken, so this can be done any time
in between I guess ;)

The slide about format-patch for GSoC is somewhat incomplete...at this point
the functionality is being built ..so if I come up with a better screenshot,
will you be able to include the revised slides in your slideshow?

Sure, just send me updated slides if you come up with a better screenshot.

See you soon,

Christophe