Re: interns' lightning talks at GUADEC

Hi!

I decided to let me my work be supporting of what I will be speaking, so all my slides have screenshots of my work which I will explain to the audience on what the screenshot is showing. It's not perfect the slideshow but done is better than perfect so I am sending it across! and I couldn't think of clever text for slides so I added pictures :)

I will go over my key points on the flight to Prague and when can we reherse the talk in Brno?

The slide about format-patch for GSoC is somewhat incomplete...at this point the functionality is being built ..so if I come up with a better screenshot, will you be able to include the revised slides in your slideshow?

Thanks.

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

2013/7/17 Marina Zhurakhinskaya <marinaz redhat com>:
> We have an interns' lightning talks session scheduled at GUADEC for 16:20-18:00 on Sunday, August 4. It's organized by me and Christophe Fergeau (cfergeau gmail com), so please send all the responses, questions, and slides to us.
>
> You will have 3 minutes for your presentation, and all the slides will be compiled in one presentation file ahead of time. Please send your slides to us in the .pdf format by Monday, July 29.

July 29th and GUADEC are coming fast, don't forget about these slides!
If you need any help with the slides, with practicing the
presentation, or if you have any questions, just ask :)

Cheers,

Christophe