Re: GSoC 2013 Guidelines?

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Tejas Nikumbh <tejasnikumbh gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

I am Tejas Nikumbh, an undergrad at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. I will be participating in GSoC
this year. [GSoC 2013]. In order to imporve my chances for getting selected this year, I would like to
start contributing early on to Open Source development via gnome.

Python, Javascript, CSS

These ones are often used in GNOME modules, even if most of our code is C.

Github

The source code for GNOME modules is hosted in git repositories at
http://git.gnome.org/

Based on the above info, are there any projects  which might suit me?

I highlighted above the most useful of the skills you listed in a
GNOME context. The first question you should ask yourself though is
whether there's a specific GNOME module you like and use. This would
make the best candidate to work on. There could of course be several
such modules. Let us know if you can think of any and we'll introduce
you to the right people. :-)

--
Alexandre Franke