Re: Archive Integration Idea

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 7:02 AM, Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 9:31 PM, Rafael Fonseca <r4f4rfs gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> Is there any more information about the Archive Integration project besides
> the "notes on Archives" link in the ideas page?

What kind of information are you looking for that is not already on
this page? If you have additional questions, you should contact Cosimo
who volunteered to be the mentor on this idea.

I contacted Cosimo and he asked me to send an email so he could share his ideas on the project. I sent the email to this list so other people could benefit from the same information.

Cosimo already added his general ideas to the page, so this email is already answered, thank you.

Att.
--
Rafael Fonseca