Re: development of an software

Hello Kanika,

On 01.04.2013 07:15, Kanika Singhal wrote:
I want to develop an app which will show whether a mail sent by sender
is seen or not by the receiver and the time at which it is read by the
receiver.
Uh. What is this good for other than invading people's privacy?

I want to contribute to outreach program for women and I m not
getting which organisation will help me in this matter
I hope no organisation will help you tracking people. If there is indeed
a reason to pursue this "app", I suggest you come up with an actual idea
of how to make it happen, i.e. what technology you want to use. Based on
that, I feel it is easier to determine which organisation is best suited.

Cheers,
  Tobi