Re: IMPORTANT: Reporting

Hi,
On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 1:36 PM, meg ford <meg387 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

maintain a wiki page with all the details of your project.

All details about this can be found here:
 http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2012/Reporting

Is it OK to have the wiki page by the end of this week? I have not started it yet and would like to write it Fri/Sat. Is that too late?

Sorry, I did this now. I somehow missed the boat on it or I would have done it already.
Thanks!
Meg Ford
--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons