Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: GUADEC!

Hey,

thanks I already submitted the .odt without the signature..
Asked just to clarify :)

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Tobias Mueller <tobiasmue gnome org> wrote:
Hey Udesh :)

On 13.05.2012 15:40, Udesh Liyanaarachchi wrote:
> Is it fine to send the travel committee a pdf format of the application.
Yes. I always send the .odt though. And if I were you, I wouldn't hassle
about the signatures. If they are missing, I am very confident that you
will get a notice and instructions as to how to properly do it.
So go ahead and send off your application :)

Cheers,
 Tobi

--

Udesh Liyanaarachchi