Re: Gsoc idea

Hi Tomislav,

Thanks for sending your proposal for feedback. After reading it, what
you are proposing sounds like "use bittorrent to distribute gnome",
for which we already have the needed tools, and it's not perfectly
clear what you are planning to build on top of that. I'd recommend
that you make the proposal a bit more structured, like:
* here is my goal
* here is what exists
* here is what I want to build on top of this (or what I want to
change in the existing frameworks)
* here is why this would be a big benefit to gnome users

I think all of this is mostly present in your proposal, but I have
troubles figuring out what you want to develop exactly. This in turn
would make it much easier to get feedback on your idea and/or find a
potential mentor

Thanks,

Christophe