Evolution server-side filters (Sieve) editing - Weekly Report 01

Hi,

in this week I began my work with integrating an external sieve parser
of another project to my project. I had some issues with this as the
siever parser has a lot of dependencies to files of that project, but
this issues should be resolved in the next week with the help of my
mentor.

Also I created a mockup for the user interface of the program, that I
want to implement later to create and manage the filters.

For the next week I will continue my work on the parser part of the
project.

Cheers,
Christian