Re: Weekly report Anjuta AVR Environment

Hi Lucas!

Nice report. For future reports, please include the week number of your report in the subject, this makes it easier for us to track progress. In this case this would become: "Anjuta AVR Environment: Weekly Report 01". For more details, see http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2011/Reporting

Keep it up!

Ruben