Introduction

Hi,

I am Christian Dröge, a computer science student from Germany.

My goal for GSoC is to create a concept program, that can create, edit
and upload mail filters based on the Sieve mail filtering language.
First the project was planned as a implementation of Sieve in Evolution,
but after speaking with my mentor this project is now a standalone
concept program (in case, if anyone wonders why the project has a
different title in the wiki than its actual goal). It can (and hopefully
will) be a starting point for future integration work of this feature
into Evolution.

My mentor is Matthew Barnes.

Best regards,
Christian