Re: Hola GNOME

Hi Gnome Soc peeps, Shrishti and Richard,

Nice to virtually meet you!

I am Tiffany Antopolski.  I was a GWOP intern in the last round, and worked on the GNOME3 user help.  Now I too am a GSOC student, working on Evince/Telepathy.  My mentor is Danielle Madeley.  I am studying software engineering and attend McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

Cheers.