Adding Positional Tags to Shotwell: Weekly Report 05

Hi all!

[NOTE: You can see a Spanish version of this mail in my personal blog, http://www.sanva.net/blog/98/ ]

Last week I finished the implementation of Faces tool, having all working, including the correct use of Commands system (the thing that provides the ability to undo/redo actions in Shotwell) and the Faces entry in the Shotwell's sidebar. I also have been playing with Vala VAPI files.

You can see the current state of the tool in this screencast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN3Q0PIQIjw

This week I'll be working in several changes to the interface requested by my mentor and maybe I will also continue to learn more about Vala VAPI files to access non-GObject C libraries.

Cheers!