Re: GVFS AFP Backend - Weekly Report 02-03

Hi Carl-Anton!

Is this a report for week 2-3 or 3-4? According to [1], the report for
week 4 is due this week.
Please try to stick to that reporting schedule, or it'll be very
difficult for us to track progress.

Keep up the good work!

Your friendly GSoC admin,
Ruben