libpeas plugin store - Weekly Report #3

Hi,

So this week I had finals so and as such was limited on what I could accomplish.

I finished the patch to add dependency and version handling to libpeas and then spent two days adding test cases to test all of the new paths. Right now it is just waiting on a review. I then continued to work on the UI for the plugin store and finally got a set of 23 patches reviewed and merge that fix a host of bugs in libpeas.

Next week I will get the dependency and version handling reviewed and continue to work on the plugin store's UI.

-Garrett