Weekly reports #2 and #3 - Jokosher porting to GTK3 - finally got it right

Hi there!

Sorry for skipped weekly report last week, but as I was busy with my
exams and was trying to get my schedule back on track. Luckly this
week I had more to spend on my summer project and have first results
to deliver.

What is done:
1. I finally got a working jhbuild enviroment. pygobject in
pygobject-2-28 branch had a error which didn't allow to do 'import
Gio' which is propably fixed about now. I got around this forcing
jhbuild to choose master branch for pygobject where this bug is fixed.
It worked;
2. So in result I got most obvious search and replace stuff for pygtk
=> pygi out of my way (thanks for pygi-convert.sh guys). While this
script must be used with care on big projects like Jokosher, simple
'run an app and fix a bug you got' method worked quite nicely. Then I
got another error which segfaulted Jokosher, another search and
replace mission for extension eggs. Rebuilt eggs and got a working
Jokosher main window[1]. Yay!
3. Got a nice chat with dbus/python guru J5 on #python at
irc.gimpnet.net. Got a lot of help there from other guys too, so if
you have problem with pygtk/pygi, don't miss it. J5 also gave me list
of hints what I should check for successful porting job. Thanks again.

What will be done in next week:
1. I will finalize list of changes. I will try to document them as
best I can so I don't miss a thing - and so I can deliver some kind of
porting report later. Anyway, after this I should have basicly working
Jokosher GI GTK port without serious crashes and cosmetic bugs;
2.I will look into posibility to switch other Glib based libs to GI,
such as Gstreamer. This is will be harder than Gtk because Gstreamer
GI is very different beast than pygst;

Code (Bazaar branch):
https://code.launchpad.net/~pecisk-gmail/jokosher/pyintrospection-gtk3

[1] tinypic.com/r/4fzko8/7