GTG & liblarch - Week report #03

Hi everybody!

This week I've been preparing for my final exam for my Bachelor's Degree -- the exam takes place next week on Thursday, wish me luck! :-)

Unfortunately, I couldn't spent as much time as I wished for GSoC. I've imported unit tests for liblarch from GTG's repository. I've updated my demo for "Load tree from file" and "Write logs to disk after each operation" features. The later option is really worth for reproducing bugs with liblarch. I've wrote few test cases.

Wish me luck next week, from next Friday I can devote my whole time to making GNOME better!

See you next week,

Izidor

P.S: The code is still there: https://code.launchpad.net/~izidor/gtg/liblarch-demo