Making GCompris sound more Musical - Weekly Report 2

Greetings,

Continuing my first week's work, I worked on the rhymes-activity. Using the pygtk i created the textbox setting all the properties and used the pygoocanvas widget to place the text and images at right positions. I modified the code to add more levels to the activity. Used the gcompris sound API to play the rhyme on clicking the play icon. Instead of saving the rhymes text as a local variable inside the program I used a property file and used ConfigParser to parse the file and read requested data. This allows more levels to be added very easily. Also makes the code more modular. Added documentation wherever necessary and learnt the exact style to code in python according to standards. Had a two hour session with my mentor Bruno almost everyday! It was really useful, could clear all my doubts very easily.

Task completed :�
Almost done with the rhymes-activity coding, need to make small tweaks at a few places.

To be completed :
Need to add proper rhymes text, images and icons, to make the look and feel better. :)

Next week I will be starting with my next activity - Musical Keyboard.

Screenshot :�http://imgur.com/XnJKU

Code :�http://git.gnome.org/browse/gcompris/tree/src/rhymes-activity?h=gcomprismusic&id=e06534b59d92198bd6a9a473fbcc4353316f0eb4

Branch : gcomprismusic (http://git.gnome.org/browse/gcompris)

Thanks & Regards,