GObject property binding support in Glade - Weekly Report 11

Hi,

Between being at my family's most of the week and visiting the (great!) Desktop Summit this weekend, I must admit that I did next to nothing on my Glade branch. What I did do and push today, though, is to make the implementation more robust by dealing with property bindings whose source property becomes disabled (because they are optional and were turned off; for instance, a GtkButton's label might be disabled in favor of an custom child widget).

Such bindings are now automatically disabled and not saved; however, re-enabling the property as long as the UI file is not closed brings the binding back. I hope this behavior meets the expectations of most users.

Next week there is absolutely nothing I have to do besides GSoC, so expect a good amount of final polish before the "soft pencils down" date (August 15).

Regards,
Denis