Re: Your weekly reports, and GNOME commit digests

frederic will also include a link to your portfolio pages, so please be
sure to update them regularly.

also, the commit digest is read by many many people and will be a huge
marketing possibility for you, so please be so kind and help frederic ;)

daniel