Re: Weekly Report 1

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Ruben Vermeersch <ruben savanne be> wrote:
Don't forget planning your travel to GUADEC and bribing the GNOME GSoC
admins!

Unfortunately until the travel committee releases travel assistance numbers, I'll have no idea how much bribe money I've got!
Anyone know when they'll be releasing this years travel assistance figures? They said May 11th, but the 11th has come and gone and still no numbers..

--
--Alex Launi