=?windows-1252?Q?Re=3A_=5BUsability=5D_=5BOwncloud=5D_FLOSS_alternative_to_Drop?= =?windows-1252?Q?box_=96_GNOME_=2B_KDE_collaboration=3F?=

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek kde org> wrote:

Your offer to host it on the GNOME infrastructure sounds interesting. Do you think this can be done for free for everybody with hosting fees?

We don't really know yet. We are going to host Tomboy Online. That should give us more of an idea of hosting costs. I'd expect something like a Dropbox to have much higher costs but hopefully we can predict them from Tomboy.

Then we'll have to explore different ways of getting enough revenue to cover costs.

Stormy