Ease : presentations for the GNOME desktop: Weekly Report 05 (or not)

Hi folks,

I wasn't able to do much work this week, because of traveling a lot with two flights in five days, and a Sir Paul McCartney's concert, which was simply f******* awesome.

I didn't reached any of the goals I had set last week, but I took some time before those busy days to get some items off my Flickr fetcher TODO list, and Nate added some more bugs in view of Ease 0.1, which should be released in the coming week, if I get back on track fast enough.

Right now I'm in the plane, tackling any bug occuring in Ease, so I'll get back on this right away. My goals for next week includes all the previous one, but I also would like to packaging Ease for Fedora and Ubuntu, and then put that into clever scripts.

See you next week,

Cheers,

Stéphane.