Jokosher Telepathy support: Weekly report #3

Hi everyone!

Altough I had big plans for this week, presentation which I had to do
for my qualification paper (theme was 'multiuser time scheduling
system using CalDAV') on friday got in a way. Happy news is I got nine
out of ten and I have finished my second year without a glitch - yeah!

Nevertheless, I finished Jokosher Telepathy accounts support, so now
it can connect when connections for accounts are already active due of
Empathy too (and if there is not Empathy connected, it will create new
connection for each account). Huge thanks goes to sjoerd from
#telepathy on Freenode for explaining the new way of doing this. I
also started separate branch for replacing MessageArea class with GTK
InfoBar. I haven't uploaded it yet to Launchpad, as I do my little
experiments myself, but when it's ready (first part of next week) I
will upload and propose to merge it with main branch.

Unfortunately due lack of time I didn't get to connecting
telepathy/farsight stuff to gnonlin, so no actual recording yet. As I
have finished school, I will have more free time to study it all next
week. Additionally, I will work on refactoring and cleaning up
Telepathy code (as it still has few hacks where more elegant solution
is needed), and definitely I will make a few tests with recording VoIP
conversations.

Cheers,
Peter.