GTK+ refactoring: Weekly Report 02

Hello all,

Another week working on GTK+ :)

What have I done this week:
- I've talked with my mentor and GTK+ maintainer about apply my
patches in the master branch soon, so it can be properly reviewed /
tested. They agree.
- We discussed about the best process to merge the patches. I
propossed to use the gitorious infraestructure [1] to make the
pre-reviews with my mentor, then we can ping the GTK+ maintainer for a
final review and the merge.
- I played a bit with the Glib/GTK+ testing framework ([1] and [2]),
so I can know why some test are failing after applying my patches.
- I ported several files (about 30), some of them (GtkBin or GtkEntry)
are big patches that touch several parts of the GTK+ code.

Also, I submitted and triagued some GTK+ bugs. Also applied some
patches in GTK+ master and gtk-2-22 branches.

What will I do next week?
- Attend GTK+ meeting
- Help in some GTK+3 cleanups.
- Continue refactoring work. I decided to go ahead and work in the
corner cases (If they appear) later.

Greetings!

[1] http://gitorious.org/gtk3/gtk/commits/refactor
[2] http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/unstable/glib-Testing.html