Enhance the operation of GNOME Shell LookingGlass - Weekly Report 02

Hello,

This week I added a tab in LookingGlass, called 'Css File', where the
gnome-shell.css file can be viewed. I also updated my wiki page:
http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2010/ChristinaBoumpouka_Shell

Over the weekend I will try to add a search field in the bottom of the page
(same as the js>>> field in the Evaluator tab) for locating specific classes in
the css file.

My Plan for next week is to add an inspection tool for css, that will show the
css rules/class of a particular element.

Have a nice weekend,
Christina