TaskView: (was "Improving the desktop experience with the "Task" and "TaskMonitor" D-Bus API"): Weekly Report 9

Hi,

Report number 9:

* What have I done this week?

      * Continued the promising discussion with the KDE developers.
        However the negotiations failed.
      * Started with the nautilus patches. Unfortunate I couldn't test
        them, as I got stuck in a dependency hell...
      * Started the UI overhaul.

* What will I do next two weeks?

      * Continue my work on nautilus and the UI, although I'm quite busy
        with my exams that week.

* Looking back on the previous report, how accurate was your planning?

      * I wasted too much time with the dependency problem.

Cheers,
Salomon