Make a Tracker based ORM - Weekly report 9

Hello list,

this week, I did one single thing, but it was a hard task: Hormiga the
ORM now supports read write collections. That means you can manipulate
multi valued predicates as you'd manipulate a standard collection. This
is a major step for the ORM, which makes it usable for basic purposes.

A complete explanation of how it works, along with examples as been
blogged at
http://blogs.gnome.org/abustany/2010/07/22/hormiga-now-with-collections-too/

Next week, I'll be at GUADEC, so I assume my productivity won't be very
high. However, I'll try to add more utility functions, and probably
write a small app using hormiga, as dogfooding is a good way to see
your own software's weak points.

Cheers, and see you in Den Haag!

Adrien