EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: GUADEC!

All work and no play makes you boring. So it's time for some play,
GUADEC!

In case you don't know it (where have you been?), GUADEC is *THE* GNOME
conference: http://guadec.org/index.php/guadec/index

And it's extremely good fun to hang out with all the GNOME rockstars.

We've made a small survey, could all of you please fill it in (even if
you are not attending): http://bit.ly/aF6vJf Should only take 30 seconds
but it will help us organize things.

We've also been allocated a slot for student lightning talks. These are
short presentations (5, 10 or 15 minutes, to be decided) where each
student gets the opportunity to present his/her work. Midterm is just
behind us so this shouldn't be a problem. It's also a good way to get a
lot of interest (and become, like we promised, our next rockstar :-)).
All of this still has to be organized though, more on that later.

Please fill in the form, we'd love to see all of you there!

Cheers,
   Your friendly GSoC admins.