Make a Tracker based ORM: Weekly report #8

Hello list!

sorry for the delayed report, I have been offline since thursday...

Last week, I did implement save support for single valued predicates,
and a save/rollback mechanism for modified values. I also added a
function to create new resources, assigning them a random uri.

Saving multi valued predicates is still not supported yet, it's
actually my current challenge. Doing this properly is not trivial, but
hopefully I'll succeed this week!

Cheers

Adrien