TaskView: (was "Improving the desktop experience with the "Task" and "TaskMonitor" D-Bus API"): Weekly Report 7

Hi,

Report number 7:

* What have I done this week?

      * Completed the Telepathy Integration, it's now fully functional
        (except some string mistakes)
      * Added an auto-update feature for TaskviewIO objects, which
        calculates the current progress, throughput and remaining time
        via the given source and destination size
      * Corrected much bugs and faults in the libraries
  * Extended and cleaned the sample test-worker

* What will I do next week?

      * I dedicate this week to the UI. I will spend much of my time on
        irc and discuss these things with designers and users and
        correct the UI according.

* Looking back on the previous report, how accurate was your planning?

      * Quite accurate ;)

* Hint of the week:

      * Telepathy may look a bit scary at the beginning, but if you move
        further you will find a mighty an elegant IM framework!

Cheers,
Salomon