Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox: Improved Last.fm Plugin Weekly Report 12

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 6:21 PM, Jamie Nicol <jamie thenicols net> wrote:
Thanks to my mentor, Jonathan Matthew, who has been really helpful
throughout. Thanks to the admins for making sure all this could happen.
I hope this is just the start of my involvement with rhythmbox and
gnome: it seems like a great community to be a part of and I've
thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.

I'd also like to say congrats to all the other students. Your projects
seem like they've been great successes too and I'm looking forward to
seeing all the code in action.

Thanks Jamie for improving last.fm.  A definitely win for us. :)

sri